|.Net Developer - Selby|
.Net Developer - Selby
This is an exciting and fairly unique opportunity for a .NET Developer to join a company in a period of exponential growth via organic means and acquisition.They are in a period of huge investment so you will be working with cutting edge technologies and receive training and development in those areas. This role has been created due to the aforementioned growth and career progression is a real and exciting reality within this market leading Energy company.
Working with other IT functions, the purpose of this role is to build, maintain, audit and improve systems in line with the internal Software Development Standards.
- Proven experience in C#.NET development
- Demonstrable experience of working with SQL Server/Oracle
- Demonstrate experience in problem determination and resolution
- Demonstrable experience working on N-tier architectures
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (eg XP, Scrum)
- Knowledge of Agile engineering practices (eg TDD, continuous integration, refactoring etc.)
- Experience of Web Services (Web API & WCF) Development
- Ability to interrogate and manipulate large quantities of data
- Power BI and SSRS
- Cloud Platforms (Azure training available)
- Ability in Front End GUI/Back End design and development
- Work within project teams implementing solutions to the agreed quality standards within defined timescales and budget
- To provide support to other IT functions
- Support and Build IT solutions that directly contribute to the objectives and strategy, and impact users throughout the business, using multiple technologies
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change
- Undertakes low level design of simple applications using simple templates and tools.
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Takes part in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues' work
Company information and job description available on request.