Graduate/Junior Contract Co-ordinator - Global Energy Trading Co - German Helpful
World Leading Global Energy Trading Company has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Co-ordinator to join the Energy Europe part of this supermajor, which is an energetic and fast-paced evolving environment, where people are encouraged to play an active role in shaping the way the business is run, whilst adhering to the control framework across the business. As such, key to this posting is the ability to be flexible, adaptable, open-minded, goal-orientated, and control framework conscious.
Due to the nature of the business and the volumes in the trading environment, this is a great opportunity for you to learn considerable amounts of information on a tight timeframe and to quickly establish yourself as an integral and important member of the team.
As Contract Co-ordinator in this dynamic team environment, your role will be focused on the European gas, power and environmental products markets in initially delivering the following:
- Receive and reconcile Counterparty Confirmations.
- Chase outstanding and overdue Recaps and Confirmations to ensure receipt within contractual deadlines.
- Support the provision of regular monthly KPI's in respect of the CC activities.
- Previous working knowledge of gas/power/emissions/derivatives and Confirmations in a trading environment preferable but not essential
- Ability to absorb technical information quickly and apply the information effectively in practice.
- High level of attention to accuracy and detail and timeliness of delivery.
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver against tight deadlines.
- A dynamic individual, who demonstrates enthusiasm and self-motivation within the guidelines of the organisation.
- A proven team player.
- A flexible approach and a commercial orientation.
- Proficient with the use of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of German language is a plus but this is not essential for the job
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour.
Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.