Warehouse Administrator- Hemel Hempstead
About the Role
This is a hands on role in a busy fast paced environment. Full training will be provided. Working hours - Mon - Friday 930-6pm
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors
What You Will Do:
- Answering calls and emails from customers
- Updating/creating spreadsheets and various records
- Managing customer's orders
- Processing customer's order using few different systems
- Problem solving and investigating issues
- Stock check
- Some picking and packing, no experience needed
Your Experience Will Include:
- Flexible and willing to learn and help other team members
- Good organisational/prioritising skills - must be able to work without supervision and use their own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Excel/Outlook knowledge
- Admin experience
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to respond quickly to the changing needs of the business
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.