Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Ensuring we are meeting regulatory adherence requirements
- Medicaid Subject Matter Expert
- Ability to read and analyze state Medicaid contracts and state laws
- Drive compliance activities
- Facilitate internal and external state audits
- Proficient in Microsoft products, specifically excel
- Ability to analyze data to determine compliance with Medicaid UM rules
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) or High School Diploma/ GED with 3+ years of experience in legal, regulatory, or compliance
- 3+ years of experience in Medicaid regulatory / documentation compliance work
- Experience with Medicaid and California Health and Safety Code
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable on Medicaid federal, contractual and state rules
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Senior Regulatory Adherence Analyst, California, Telecommute, UnitedHealth Group, Medicaid, Compliance