An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Experian's UK&I SME division, located in our New Ollerton office. Working in the Business Operations Team as a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for unearthing insight and developing new and innovative performance dashboards that help the management team make great data lead decisions.
Experian UK&I SME are passionate about bringing data to life, by helping businesses make informed credit decisions. We are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience and offer a wide range of affordable solution focussed products. We are a dynamic and exciting area of Experian which sits within the Small to Medium size Enterprise community. We have already seen significant year on year growth and this trajectory is set to continue.
We are looking for someone that can work collaboratively with departmental heads to generate operational headcount & revenue forecasting models and own the delivery of the monthly business governance and controls reporting process. You will be passionate about data and analysis and have a proven track record of driving operational performance through insightful analysis and be expected to contribute towards developing the analytical capability.
Having the right environment and culture is very important to us, we encourage and support your development and progression, and you will also have the opportunity to get involved in new projects. Not only do we offer a great working environment, flexibility to learn and progress we also offer a competitive remuneration package with additional added benefits for all you hard work.
- Accountable for delivering and evolving the monthly governance & controls reporting
- Lead the thinking and delivery on business operations headcount forecasting and revenue modelling
- Be on the shoulders of the operational management team supporting them drive performance through the development of operational insight and reporting dashboards
- Actively develop the analytical capabilities within business operations teams focused on improving analytical rigour, process automation and operational reporting capabilities
- Deliver reporting that measures cost efficiency, service and revenue performance
- Build Experian wide network to ensure analytical toolsets and approach remains current
Essential skills required:
- Extensive experience of data mining and analytical modelling
- Advanced SQL & Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, VBA…)
- Strong Analytical and Quantitative skills with proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Work across multiple concurrent initiatives, whilst working within a regulated environment
- Experience of identifying areas of opportunity to that lead to efficiencies and process improvements
- Professionally and effectively interact with all levels of management across operational functions, including senior executive
- Process Automation skills (RPA)
- Experience of change management and process excellence techniques
- Minimum Academic qualifications include University degree or equivalent preferred