Customer Relations Consultant - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £20,103 - £25,129 pa depending on experience + benefits (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Our client is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £101 billion.
They have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Customer Relations Consultant to join their Complaints Team within the Group Customer Services division in Wilmslow
The complaints team are responsible for ensuring all our customers consistently receive a market leading customer experience and deal with complaints from all Group customers (including intermediaries, employers, policy holders or 3rd party companies).
The role of a Customer Relations Consultant is provide an efficient high quality service to internal and external customers ensuring all service related complaints are administered and resolved in accordance with the agreed company and regulatory standards and to promote a customer focused environment.
- Ensure complaints are promptly investigated and reasoned recommendations made on the resolution of the complaints.
- Ensure all work is within legislative framework and Company standards and procedures
- Build customer relationship where possible by telephone contact to resolve complaints, obtain additional information and discuss progress of complaint
- Compile individual complaint files, maintaining the necessary records and providing a clear and concise audit trail.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar customer services/complaints role ideally from within Financial Services
- Knowledge or experience of life insurance or pensions would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.